Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 years and 48 hours ago
the event that made me the best poster in the world happened, and here is the thread that ended and started it all:

___

Oni Raichu:
The truth is a terrible thing. It can foster a prosperous community or do similar to anything as Nero did to Rome. The truth is sometimes better left unsaid and requires an amazing about of willpower to tell it and three of the most important factors to telling it are courage, redemption and acceptance. What I am about to share with you all may shock, horrify, disturb or even make you laugh. For once, I do not know what will happen. For once, I am not in control of the situation. The truth is a terrible thing and because of that, I do not know how to start telling it or where to begin.

I'm sure you're all wondering why I have a purple username and the answer to that is very simple; I have reclaimed what I never lost. I was never going to let Cronus be the only administrator of this forum, no. I put too much work into this forum and so did a lot of other people to allow him to mess it up with his poor judgement. I created a new usergroup with the permissions of a root administrator and the username colour of a normal member. That way my act could look completely genuine. Okay, onto Ayo, We All Live In A Mad World; anything I said to Splishee, I meant. I did not like her methods nor the fact that she had no respect for me so unfortunately, she had to go. But Azonic, demoting him, that thread, 'twas all a trial and he passed it with flying colours. He never lost his cool and he showed me what I already knew: That he was perfect for the job of administrator. I think he deserves to be congratulated, so well done, Mike.

Okay, at that point, a few things got out of hand with certain members, so they deserve a mention. Super Anchovie, I am disappointed in you. There is nothing more to say. You know as well as I do that you will never be staff on this forum nor will you be respected so stop craving for attention. Musashi, you dealed with my thread and Super Anchovie the way I expected you to. Your attitude was perfect and you managed to calm everyone down. Motsuko, your outburst in public and through private messaging amused me, but don't take that personally as we both know I have an odd sense of humour. You then admitted you were in the wrong and resolved the situation. Fair play. Sydian; I figured that you wouldn't stick your nose in matters that it didn't belong in, but even then you exceeded expectations. Memory, I modded you thanks to Musashi's advice and you did not fail me or Derk. I also liked your commentary. Symphonic., whatever happened between us was a misunderstanding and I want us to be friends, so, yeah, it's up to you. I want you all to welcome Phanima and airconditioning to the moderating team; two great new posters. And last but not least we reach Omega Saikon. What you executed, my friend, you executed brilliantly. There is no more to say to you. I have not praised or disowned anyone in this paragraph just because they deserve it, but to show how I guessed how you were all going to react and to show that I do not pick the staff through friendship, as Super Anchovie and Symphonic. have found out to their disgust. I pick staff because I know that they can be lax, and have fun, but if they're needed they can do their job. That is it. There is no perk to being my friend. That is a fact. That is the truth.

I may only be fourteen and my methods of proving my points may have been unorthodox, but I am probably one of the best administrators you will ever see, and for that, well...

Takes a bow.

Chrizz/Omega Saikon:
-bows-

-claps-

All hail Admin Oni Raichu.

Total Control:
That's the Oni that I know. Of course Oni we can be friends, lawl, I didn't want that "drama" to conflict with our friendship. ;3, to my disgust, whattttt, oh well anyhow that doesn't matter. Well I bet you found out that I have sort of a temper, but I was calm the whole time talking to you, because their was no reason to get angry. As long as you let me help with something at least, I'll be non-power-hungry person that I thought I was.

Oni Raichu:
And to celebrate the dawning of a new age, I'll have a martini, shaken not stirred, but you can all have custom usertitles.

Muzazi:

Nice thread, dude. Respect points: +5

Sydian:
The dawning of the Oni era has arrived.

Muzazi:
He has clearly surpassed my expectations. He's just too smart.

airconditioning:
No. You're underaged. >Sad

Also, why can't I ever be included in your cool forum drama? I could have passed with flying colors if I wanted to...

Oni Raichu:
.freak and Azonic still have to post here before it's archived. And don't post because you think it's the mature thing to do, that's just irritating.

Aerochu:
Now it's just freak. :'D

Oni Raichu:
Omega Saikon gets the last but perfect post before he archives this.

Chrizz/Omega Saikon:
Monday, July 21, 2008: 11:45 AM Est. Oni reveals the truth.

As Oni Raichu swoops down to save his forumites' lives from a world of destruction wrecked by an evil Admin, he reveals the glorious truth; all of the forums' actions where secretly planned. There is only hope for this forum, only light at the end of the tunnel. When the tunnel leads us to? Nobody knows... except maybe one person...
tl;dr
also yes that was my FIFTY POST CELEBRATION
ascaris when i posted this on twisty you said 'oni i know i disagreed with you a lot of times but that truly is A GREAT POST'
what's your point
my point is im going to send symphonic the link to this forum
and by symphonic i mean total control
you know I always think he's a girl

no matter what forum its on, what he posts, what name he has he always comes across as explicitly FEMALE
even RETRO BUG?
camp homosexual 80s disco dancer
i like the way he always talks backwards
hahahaha
i love you too guys. i'm not THAT flamboyant either zeus.
ah Zeus

good times
it is retro bug
i don't even remember this guy's name on AH but he explicitly disliked me i'm sure of it. unless it isn't who i'm thinking of.
it is
also retro bug, justin isn't a faggot anymore
retro bug. pretty awesome username huh?
(there you go justin everything's cool now)