Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making Mock accounts of other Users
I know some of you may think this is funny. But it really isn't. Not only are you voiding yourself of your personality, you're stealing someone else's personality and expressing it before they have the chance.

Therefore I think that Justine should be banned, and that Justin should come out of the closet already.
Justine is a good replacement.
How would you like a Brianna walking around here? Saying stuff like "Ooh look at me, I want to be a white woman!"
D-do I know you?
i don't know this clyde character but it would be cool if he could tell me who justine is. the only people i can think of who have a vendetta against me are gavin and chris.
So, who is Clyde everyone?
I'm Artemis Clyde Frog. I'm a badass cowboy livin' in the cowboy days, Wicky, Wicky, Scratch, Yo, Yo, Bang, Bang!
(07-29-201006:48 AM)Justin Wrote: gavin and chris.

then again both are raging homosexuals so i don't think they'd come at me this way.
Is SA coming here anyways?
But yeah Justine's persona is p. dicky.
Dicky...mmm delicious dick.
I think chris is still on his personal vacation.
Justine, swallow some cum.
omnomnom
WHO IS JUSTINE?
(07-29-201008:21 AM)Jericho Wrote: WHO IS JUSTINE?

somebody who doesn't like me? Confused
Impersonation is a form of flattery <3
what can i say; posers are everywhere. if only i had Justine's pic, i'd promptly make a nice shop and be him. then again justin=/=justine so i don't know about that. maybe for a day so he doesn't feel left out.
How could I like myself? When I've been living a lie!
are you implying we are one in the same?! nigga you trippin'.