Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jericho
ascaris i now understand how you felt about brandy. this is all wrong.

for your information, jericho was the first username of tseren, the root admin of the old pokecosmo and he was a colossal faggot. it feels eerie watching walker post under that name unknowing about its dark past
b4mytime?
Jericho was cronus
jericho was cronus' old username. i don't remember when you registered
he registered way before me. he must know Cronus.
I know that Jericho is Cronus's older username. But I was there when Cronus went "on vacation" or something. but i don't remember tseren.
hahaha
were you there when he came back and demoted all of us and promoted darktendo and platinum lucario

what a stupid fucking move
Yes. I was.
I didn't get demodded from spam. baha.
you know I probably wouldve been promoted too if I didn't log off
(07-24-201008:10 AM)Rekhyt Wrote: were you there when he came back and demoted all of us and promoted darktendo and platinum lucario

that was when the skins issue came up right?
i'm not surprised cronus would find your tame modding tasteful
(07-24-201008:11 AM)Ascaris Wrote: you know I probably wouldve been promoted too if I didn't log off

not that you would have done anything useful. youd have banned nocturne if cronus hadnt beaten you to it

(07-24-201008:12 AM)Faltzer Wrote:
(07-24-201008:10 AM)Rekhyt Wrote: were you there when he came back and demoted all of us and promoted darktendo and platinum lucario

yeah memory said he couldnt use the skin if he was going to dispose of us like that
!!!

I'll have to treat this Username with great care.
Didn't you want it changed anyways?
I think I joined right before Sydian got modded. or right after.
btw no Sydian?
seed-yun wouldn't be active.

and sydian got promoted alongside motsuko and chrizz
(07-24-201008:16 AM)Celery Wrote: Didn't you want it changed anyways?

Naw, I'm gonna keep it. I've grown accustomed to it.
(07-24-201008:14 AM)Rekhyt Wrote:
(07-24-201008:11 AM)Ascaris Wrote: you know I probably wouldve been promoted too if I didn't log off

not that you would have done anything useful. youd have banned nocturne if cronus hadnt beaten you to it

(07-24-201008:12 AM)Faltzer Wrote:

yeah memory said he couldnt use the skin if he was going to dispose of us like that

oh yeah lol. and we all got into an argument about copyrights and who the skin belongs to legally until eventually we gave up.
(07-24-201008:14 AM)Rekhyt Wrote:

yeah I was such a faggot back in the day