Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye Onemanga
"It pains me to announce that this is the last week of manga reading on One Manga (!!). Manga publishers have recently changed their stance on manga scanlations and made it clear that they no longer approve of it. We have decided to abide by their wishes, and remove all manga content (regardless of licensing status) from the site."

[i]-Onemanga.com[/i]

Although, the beta seems to be staying up.. ;o
Well, fuck. I never found anything interesting in Manga anyway, but I've noticed content publishers have been getting pretty uptight lately with their shit. Oh well; I smell more P2P activity now.
I was just about to post my concern on this matter really :|
D: You can still discuss!
<///3 i will miss it muchh.
I can't believe those capitalist mofo are actually gonna do that. Hopefully within a week they can have a miracle happen and turn that place into a legit site. Hopefully.
Someone hold me!

2012 is coming, beware!
(07-24-201001:49 PM)Satoshi Wrote: I can't believe those capitalist mofo are actually gonna do that. Hopefully within a week they can have a miracle happen and turn that place into a legit site. Hopefully.

Nah. Just welcome Square Enix's new manga website, where you can purchase your issues instead. Then again, most of us are lazy/poor fucks who don't like paying for shit that we can get for free anyway.
I'm pretty much broke like you said and the fact that America takes forever to just translate and put the mangas in stores takes awhile too isn't helping either. You'd actually think more people would care bout this lol
Faltzer you don't even purchase games, I don't think you, or even any one else for that matter would buy that shit.
Hell fucking no I wouldn't. If I can get it all for free, I'll do it. Otherwise, I'll wait until it's available for free or request it at some crack forums like PuZo dot org
Faltzer's so badass <3
oh geez. now where will i get my latest fix of daki daki no senshu: curse of dakki?
hahaha

justin post more
Cool

Now everyone can download scans like me~
Downloading is a hassle D:
(07-25-201001:19 AM)Jericho Wrote: Downloading is a hassle D:

Maybe if you're filled with pure, unadulterated ADHD and you can't sit at a computer for more than 2 minutes to download and extract a file

or maybe you have a godawful internet connection and what would take anyone else two minutes takes you short under twenty. If so, you best take your ass to an electronics store and buy yourself an ethernet cable
No, my computer's shit.
..And a little bit of the ADHD.
(07-25-201004:42 AM)Jericho Wrote: No, my computer's shit.

Surely you're not [color=#98FB98]implying[/color] that you need a good computer to view picture files.