Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not knowing where you stand with people
i hate this so much. it's up there in the top ten things i hate and i hate a lot of things. in fact i could make a list of the top twenty things i hate and it wouldn't scratch the surface.

share your experiences and pain dealing with people and you just couldn't figure out what they think of you.

i'll post mine shortly
experience: posting with justin and rekhyt over the past two years. they would constantly shift between loving me and hating me.

unless both of them really are bipolar AS HAS BEEN CLAIMED BY CERTAIN PEOPLE
ascaris.
we used to be friends, now every thread i go to his talking shit about me. and i'm FEED up because i don't know where i should punch his lights out or just reply sarcastically. </3
i meant irl friends
yeah but not everybody has social problems like you do
who even takes me seriously
apart from me of course
JK but i agree with ascaris's post

the only two people online that confuse the shit out of me are ascaris and rekhyt
btw. i was just joking with my post. <33

i secretly think justin still hates me.
ok fine seeing as i don't feel like going into irl stuff right now seeing as there's a lot to type i'll debunk ONLINE RUMOURS

ascaris said he thinks our relationship is depressing and that he doesn't know if i respect him. he idolises me. in truth i think he's a good guy

pretty much the same story for justin

c'mon guys group hug
I feel that with people here too. Everyone's paranoid here, you can't walk down the street without people looking at you/eachother from the corner of their eye. But with my friends, I really have don't think that they talk about me more than they talk about their other friends, I just stopped caring when I realized that. Undecided
(07-25-201007:36 AM)Rekhyt Wrote: he idolises me.

ill be honest, this used to be true till i found pd. then it went downhill.
LEAP YEAR
anyway there's only one way you can actually make me dislike you and that's if you a) try to be a leader and constantly make bad decisions and b) if you promise you'll do something and you let someone down. that just really annoys me.

good posting/bad posting... that really doesn't make me think less of anyone, it just makes me want them to improve. so unless you've done those two things excessively you've probably cool in my book
i promised celery a signature and didn't make it for him. one of these days..
justin is on the edge
can i be capitalized COOL in your book. or books.
you're retro bug man. how can you not be cool
personally, i liked. [Total.Control] better. but you know.
fucking hate this

The worst one, also the one I have experienced the most, is people making it seem like you MEAN SO MUCH TO THEM and acting like they are your best friend for life and respect you and their actions indicate the total opposite, like ditching your ass in a second, not keeping promises etc.

If someone doesn't like me that much, I'd rather they just said "I dont like you" or "you're a faggot" rather than saying I'm their best friend then acting as if I'm shit on their shoe.

angst angst angst